Minecraft News: 1.8.2 pre-release updated
1.8.2 pre-release gets 5th update, fixes cow udders
Last December Mojang launched Minecraft’s 1.8.2 pre-release, and since then it has gradually been updated to tweak the new feature set. It’s been updated for a fifth time this week, and there’s been a good few adjustments. Take a look below to see what you can expect when you boot the game up next time.
- Items placed into a beacon are lost upon destroying it or reloading a world
- Beacons work inconsistently in the Nether
- Keyboard input causes mouse look to stutter or jerk (Fixed in LWJGL 2.9.3)
- Tellraw crashes if clickEvent is an URL without “http://”
- Mooshroom udder texture does not display correctly
- Mooshrooms incorrectly display custom mushroom models
- Beacons in Nether need clear path to “sky”
- Beacon stops working at a certain height
- Single Player: Can’t select any of the previous created worlds in Java 8 (Fixed by installing Java 7) (Windows 8)
- Able to hit a block behind out of range entity.
- villages.dat stores player names instead of UUIDs
- Pre-existing vines on east and west sides of blocks are rendered at the wrong face of the block (floating)
- Glass Pane image flipped
- Huge Mushrooms Generate Incorrectly
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events
- Various particles near world border rendered incorrectly
- Hoppers grab items from minecarts, that aren’t standing directly above them
- Changing owner of Enderpearl doesn’t work.